Available seats (9)Available seats (14)Available seats (15)Available seats (14)Available seats (15)Available seats (15)Available seats (15)Available seats (15)Available seats (15)Available seats (15)Available seats (15)Available seats (15)
On completion of this unit, learners will have the skills and knowledge in applying workplace safety and health practices to ensure the safety of oneself and others at work in the construction industry by identifying own roles and responsibilities in construction job, following safe work procedures, adopting relevant risk control measures when working at heights and responding to fire emergencies
At end of the Course, Participants will acquire good knowledge & skill in:Knowledge
- Identify legal obligations in workplace safety and health
- Identify hazards in a construction site
- Understand the Permit to Work System
- Practice safety precautions (includes risk assessment) and response when working with different hazards, including Fire emergencies
- Competent in wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Able to understand and recognize all industrial safety signs
- Able to work safely at height
- Know the dangers and precautionary measures associated with Confined Space operations
- Know the rights and responsibilities of workers working in Singapore
- Workplace safety and health legal obligations and other organisational requirements.
- Rights and responsibilities of a worker stipulated by the Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Act.
- Rights and responsibilities of a worker stipulated by the Employment Act, Workplace Injury Compensation Act
- Common safety signs in a construction site.
- Common workplace hazards in a construction site
- Types of risk control measures.
- Components of “Permit-to-Work (PTW).
- Types of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Proper usage and maintenance of PPE
- Common workplace hazards associated with “Work-at-Height”
- activities and their risk control measures.
- Importance of checking “Work-at-Height” (WAH) equipment and safety devices for safety and compliance.
- Types of personal protective equipment requirements for “Work-at-Height” activities and their uses.
- Types of safety signs and instructions for compliance for “Work-at-Height” activities.
- Types of harnesses and their uses.
- Safe method of ascending and descending scaffold structure.
- Safe method of 100% tie-off.
- Safe method of traversing across the scaffold work platforms.
- Organisation’s emergency fire drill.
- Types and applications of various fire extinguishers.
- Correct technique in putting out fires.
|Target Audience||Entry Requirements||Assumed Skills & Knowledge|
|The “Apply Workplace Safety and Health in Construction Sites” is a mandatory WSH training course for all workers working in construction sites.
Course Duration: 18 Hours include of 2 hour assessment
Day Class: 1 full day (08.00am to 6.00pm)
Course Attendance Record: 100% attendance
|– Class Room Lectures
– Practical Demonstration
|– 40 Multiple choice Question
– Practical Demonstration Assessment
Results will be released immediately after the end of the assessment. Upon Successful completion of the course, a Safety Pass and Certificate of Achievement endorse by Fonda Global Engineering Pte ltd will be issued to all eligible participants.
|Course Fee||With GST|
|Price Per Pax||S$ 120|
For further information you may contact us
Fonda Global Engineering Pte Ltd
No. 45, Sungei Kadut Loop Singapore: 729495
Tel: 6515 5775 Fax: 6278 7359