Available seats (15)Location: Sungei kadut
On completion of this unit, learners will have the skills and knowledge in applying workplace safety and health practices to ensure the safety of oneself and others at work in metal work by identifying own roles and responsibilities in a metal work job by following safe work procedures and adopting relevant risk control measures when conducting metal works and responding to fire emergencies
- Identify legal obligations in Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) requirements.
- Identify own rights and responsibilities under WSH legal requirements.
- Identify own rights and responsibilities under the Employment Act and Workplace Injury Compensation Act.
- Identify safety signs in a factory.
- Identify common workplace hazards in a factory.
- Identify relevant risk control measures to be implemented according to organisational procedure.
- Follow “Permit-to-Work (PTW)” procedure according to organizational procedures.
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) according to organisational procedures.
- Follow fire evacuation procedures based on incident at site in accordance with organisational firefighting procedures.
- Identify correct types of fire extinguishers, to use in the event of a fire.
- Apply the correct techniques to extinguish a fire according to established organisational firefighting procedures
|Target Audience||Entry Requirements||Assumed Skills & Knowledge|
|The “Apply Workplace Safety and Health in metal work” is a mandatory WSH training course for all workers working in metal working environment.
Course Duration: 9.25 Hours include of 1.25 hours assessment
Day Class: 1 full day (08.00am to 6.15pm)
Course Attendance Record: 100% attendance
|– Class Room Lectures
– Practical Demonstration
|– 40 Multiple choice Question
– Practical Demonstration Assessment
Results will be released immediately after the end of the assessment. Upon Successful completion of the course, a Safety Pass and Certificate of Achievement endorse by Fonda Global Engineering Pte ltd will be issued to all eligible participants.
|Course Fee||With GST|
|Price Per Pax||S$ 45|
For further information you may contact us
Fonda Global Engineering Pte Ltd
No. 45, Sungei Kadut Loop Singapore: 729495
Tel: 6515 5775 Fax: 6278 7359