Available seats (13)
Fonda Global Engineering Pte. Ltd. is a certified Learning Service Provider (LSP) by Certified Bodies accredited by the Singapore Accreditation Council (SAC) under ISO 29990:2010 to offer Metal Scaffold Erection Course (MSEC).
Why this Course?
Under the WSH (Scaffolds) Regulations:
“Every scaffold exceeding 4 metres shall be erected, installed, re-positioned, altered or dismantled by a scaffold erector who has undergone a course of training approved by the Commissioner”.
As such, this course is mandatory for ALL scaffold erectors and maybe compulsory for formwork & falsework supports erectors.
Key Features of the “Metal Scaffold Erection Course (MSEC)”
- Roles and Duties of Site Personnel in Safety and Health
- Introduction of Metal Scaffold
- Types of classification of a scaffold system
- Basic definition, terminology and materials for metal scaffold
- Requirements for ties and braces
- Static and mobile tower scaffold and their requirements
- Safety in the erection and dismantling of modular scaffold
- Rules and regulations in erection and dismantling
- Erection and dismantling of the following scaffolds in line with safe work procedures, general principles and requirements of WSH (Scaffold) Regulations and CP14
- Frame scaffold Tubular independent tied scaffold
- Tower scaffold
- Modular scaffold
All scaffold erectors. Formwork & falsework supports erectors may also attend.
Must be over 18 years of age Singapore citizen, permanent resident or holder of valid employment pass / work permit.
Must by physically and mentally fit for the training.
Participants are required to wear their own safety boots for the practical performance.
Assumed Skills & knowledge
Participants of this course must be able to understand and communicate in language of instruction.
Duration: 30 training hours + 8 assessment hours
Course Attendance Required: 100% attendance
Day Class: 5 full days / 5 Sundays (08.30am to 6.30pm)
Evening Class: 9 Evenings (06:00pm to 10:00pm)
Training: Classroom Lectures + Practical Demonstration & Practical Performance
Assessment: 30 MCQs 60% + Practical Assessment 100%
Safety Pass and Certificate of Achievement will be issued by Fonda Global Engineering Pte Ltd to every candidates who has attended and successfully pass the assessment.
|Course Fee||With GST|
|Price Per Pax||S$ 330|
For further information you may contact us
Fonda Global Engineering Pte Ltd
No. 45, Sungei Kadut Loop Singapore: 729495
Tel: 6515 5775 Fax: 6278 7359